Dead Again - Tracy Cooper-Posey This one has been sitting on my Kindle for a while. Granted, not as long as some, but enough that I finally decided to pick it up. It was not exactly what I expected it to be, but sometimes the unexpected is just what you need. Dead Again is a first and foremost a mystery. The romance is in the background, but it is a force to be reckoned with. The 5 days that Jack and Sophie spend together shaped them in a way that neither one of them realized until it was over. Even then it took a while.After reading Dead Again I realized that I was in a reading rut. As eclectic as my reading taste is I haven’t been branching out much and this book helped me to do that. There was not even a trace of anything paranormal about it, yet it wasn’t just another contemporary romance. The characters were smart and funny. They were characters that were easy to relate to and, like I said before, the romance didn’t drive the story but it was always there.I loved the mystery, the unseen force that brought Sophie and Martin together and the twists and turns that almost tore them apart – more than once. There were some rough spots and things got tied up kind of neatly at the end but all in all Dead Again was a great diversion from what has inadvertently become my normal reading pattern and I really enjoyed it.