Tricked - Kevin Hearne I believe I can say in all honesty that Tricked is my favorite Iron Druid Chronicles book so far. Let me see if I can even come close to explaining why….First and foremost, Oberon. If you have been keeping up with the Iron Druid Chronicles you know exactly what I mean. Oberon has been present in every book, but he has definitely been scarce in the last couple of installments. I definitely got my Oberon fix in Tricked, and trust me, that’s a very good thing. I started marking the quote worthy Oberon passages and realized after a couple of chapters that it was useless. Every Oberon passage was quote worthy and this book is packed full of them. *happy sigh*The other thing that I think really caught my attention in this one was the change of venue. True, the other books had taken Atticus to different locals, but this book marked a total change. He and Granuaile escaped their familiar surroundings and their journey began with Atticus’ death. Strange, but true and things just kept getting more strange and more interesting from there.As with most adventures involving Atticus, nothing is quite what it seems and no one is exactly who they appear to be. Tricked was a book that definitely kept you on the edge of your seat. There was action, betrayal, humor, some sadness a bit of mystery and more than enough danger to keep things interesting. I loved every minute of it (well, except for the sad parts because they really were very sad.)I’ve always been totally engrossed in the Iron Druid World once I pick up a book. Even though things ended fairly well for Atticus and company at the end of Tricked, I really can’t wait to pick up the next book. Lucky for me, Trapped is ready and waiting on my shelf. (Of course I may have to pick up Two Ravens and One Crow and maybe even The Demon Barker of Wheat Street [from CarniePunk] before I delve into the next full length book… just to make sure I’m not missing anything important.)