Silver/Steel - Belinda McBride I received Silver/Steel from the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. I loved Arcada - yes I am referring to the town as a character. In Blacque/Bleu, it was simply one of those fictional worlds that an author creates that I wanted to visit. In Silver/Steel more of its secrets are revealed and it made me even more intrigued with not only its inhabitants but the location itself.What's ultimately revealed about Arcada is pretty amazing and since I don't want to give anything away, I'll leave it at that. The main point with this story is that it is a place that Dylan needs to be. His freedom depends on it. His relationship with Travis begins as his ticket in, but it becomes so much more than that. Seems that no matter how old you are (and Dylan is very, very old) there are always things that you can learn. Even about yourself.The first chapter of Silver/Steel opens with Travis defending his mom. He'd always felt like an outsider and the fact that his mom was an omega in the pack hadn't upped his standings. At least in his eyes. He didn't see what he had to offer or how much he was respected. He had as much to learn about himself and his hidden strengths as Blacque did in Blacque/Bleu. Just like Blacque, Travis found that strength through the love, respect and acceptance of another who needed him just as much, Dylan. Travis gave Dylan hope that he could love again and Dylan showed Travis that he was a strong and vital member of the pack - worthy of respect. Not only that, but he showed him that love is love, no barriers, no labels. When it happens, it's beautiful and worth fighting for.There were a lot of not so subtle messages in Silver/Steel. There was also plenty of mystery, action, danger and heart break. Although Dylan and Travis' story came to a satisfying end, there were still a lot of loose ends left dangling at the end of this one. I haven't seen any hints from Belinda McBride about what's next for Arcada, but I can only hope that there's more.