The Demon's Bargain (Demons Unleashed Erotic Novellas, #1) - Lisa Alder First.. I'm never quite sure how to rate books on here when they come in at 3.5 (or any other .5 score for that matter.) This one wasn't quite a 4, but 3 seems kind of low. Hmm.... I suppose that's a debate for another time. The Demon's Bargain may have been short, but it definitely wasn't lacking in content. I guess my only problem with it, and what essentially kept me from giving it a full 4 stars was that things went a little fast. I know that she was being seduced by a demon (a very patient, thorough demon at that) but she had some serious issues with sex in general so Amara's total turn around just seemed like it should have taken a little longer. I know, I'm probably over analyzing it, but that's just how I felt when I finished it.The story was great otherwise and it made for a perfect late night quick read. It also got me interested in what happens next so Demons Unleashed definitely warrants some further reading. I received The Demon's Bargain as a free download from Amazon on April 10, 2013.