No Rest for the Wicked - Kresley Cole I really need to stop putting so much time between books in a series. I know, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense when it’s a new series and you normally have to wait a year between books, but when it’s an established series, there is honestly no excuse. *sigh*Anyway, I really enjoyed slipping back into the Immortals After Dark series. I liked getting to know the other characters and I really liked meeting Kaderin and Sebastian. They were definitely an interesting couple. Kaderin had spent her life killing vampires and Sebastian had spent his life hating what he was. They both learned a lot in this book and the turn around in their attitudes was fun. Kaderin was also determined not to let her defenses down when it came to Sebastian. Good thing he was as patient as she was stubborn.One of the things that I like about this series in general is the humor. None of the characters take themselves too seriously. Their inner dialogues prove that. Their conversations with themselves are almost as interesting as their conversations with other characters – and way more enlightening. No Rest for the Wicked was packed full of action, plenty of heat (in more ways than one), lots of drama and suspense and a fair amount of heart break. It definitely kept the pages turning. There was never any doubt that this couple would make it, but there were more than enough scary moments that made me wonder exactly how it could happen. It pays to remember that nothing is over until it is over…Things were left in a slight upheaval for a few characters at the end of No Rest for the Wicked. I don’t mind too much since I already have Wicked Deeds on a Winters Night on my bookshelf ready and waiting. Hopefully I won’t put this one off quite as long.