Bare It All - Lori Foster I read Run the Risk and really liked it. It was full of action and I loved the connection between Logan and Pepper. Reese was introduced in the first book in the series and I couldn’t wait to see what Lori Foster had in store for him and Alice. I didn’t feel the same connection between Alice and Reese that was so intense between the first couple, but I wasn’t disappointed either.Alice was an introvert to the extreme. At least it seemed that way on the surface. Reese was determined to find out what was behind all that secrecy and timidness. Her secrets were just the tip of the iceberg though. There was a lot more to Alice than met the eye.I liked Reese from the beginning. He was tough on the outside but his soft side was right on the surface and the longer he spent with Alice the closer it came to breaking through that tough exterior. I loved his patience with Alice coupled with his determination to gain her trust enough to open up.There were bumps along the way and a lot of secrets and denial, but that was expected given what Alice had been through. She had a lot of support along the way though and that was one of the reasons I like this series. I guess I’m a sucker for books that give different POVs and not just from the featured characters. It just seems to give each of the characters more depth and breaks away from the main couple enough to ease some of the tension as well as add to it for the reader. And these side characters are worth some page time of their own, trust me.Speaking of supporting characters, Rowdy has turned into my favorite character in this series. He was introduced in Run the Risk and a lot of time was spent in that book not knowing which side he was on (then again – Reese was portrayed that way as well.) He’s still not totally above the law, but he is definitely one of the good guys. He played a huge part in Bare it All, which is only fitting since the next book in the Love Undercover series, Getting Rowdy, is all his On a side note, this book is considered part of two series. It’s not only the second book in the Love Undercover series but it’s also the fifth book in Lori Foster’s Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series. My history with the second series is a little unorganized, as in I read the fourth book in the series (A Perfect Storm) before I read any of the others. I still haven’t caught up and before I realized it, I picked up Bare it All. I’m doomed! The good news is that I’m playing catch up, just not fast enough evidently. The connection between this book and the Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series happens in Trace of Fever, the second book in the series. Not only is Alice first introduced in that book, but Trace makes an appearance in Bare it All. Just another reason for me to get busy back tracking my way through this series.