Keeper of the Moon - Harley Jane Kozak So far Keeper of the Moon has been my favorite of The Keepers: LA series. I liked both The Gate Keeper and Keeper of the Night, but Sailor and Declan’s story just took it up a notch.Out of all the Gryffald cousins, Sailor is the one who seems to take her job as a Keeper the least serious – on the surface. The truth is, none of these girls really know what they are doing or what exactly is expected of them. They’ve been thrown into extremely responsible roles years before they thought they would have to be with no warning or training. Denial is to be expected, but just like Rhiannon, when Sailor was faced with the challenge of stepping up to her role, she didn’t shy away from it. I liked that about her.Declan was a true Alpha male. He was protective, driven and tried to stay in total denial over his feelings toward Sailor. The attraction between these two was fun. Their dialogue was witty and smart. Declan was older and had been a Keeper for a lot longer than Sailor. It was great seeing his respect for her grow the more he got to know her.There were a lot of twists and turns in this one. It was hard to decide who you could and couldn’t trust and the bad guy totally took me by surprise. I love it when that happens.Keeper of the Moon has definitely made me want to follow this series even more. The characters are gaining more depth and the story line is becoming more cohesive. I can’t wait to see what Alexandra Sokoloff has in store for us with Barrymore’s story in Keeper of the Shadows.