Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark & Deadly #2) - Lisa Renee Jones Readers knew that Julie and Luke had a history when they were introduced in Hot Secrets. The first book in the Tall, Dark and Deadly series gave us just a glimpse of what was to come in Dangerous Secrets. Regardless, I wasn’t prepared for how much I would enjoy them as a couple.Julie didn’t want a relationship. Her job as a divorce lawyer and her family history had convinced her that relationships just weren’t meant to work. She was determined to keep Luke at arms length. Luke knew Julie had relationship issues, but he had a plan. The fun part was seeing how neither one of them could stick to their convictions.Dangerous Secrets had pretty much the same elements of danger as Hot Secrets did. Strong, loyal and overly protective alpha males. Female leads who didn’t want to give in to those perfect males. Lead characters – both male and female who sacrificed their safety to protect the people they loved from the really bad, scary dudes. Still, it was a good story and I enjoyed it enough to see what happens with the rest of the series.There’s only one Walker Brother left and that’s Blake. From what I can tell, his story is told in a series of novellas that starts with One Dangerous Night and continues with Beneath the Secrets 1-4. Because of his past, his story is sure to be an emotional roller coaster.