Weaving Destiny - G.P. Ching I so forgot how much I loved this series and I am seriously sad that I let so much time pass between Soulkeepers and Weaving Destiny.The action and emotion was just as intense in Weaving Destiny as it was in the first book. The fact that Malini’s parents have grounded her from seeing Jacob doesn’t make it easy for them to find ways to spend time together much less fight the next Watcher threat. A new Soulkeeper joins the ranks, plus some other very interesting characters. Attacks come from unexpected sources and Malini is forced to come to terms with what her destiny really means. Needless to say it didn’t take long for this one to turn into a real page turner.A lot of surprises were in store for all the characters in Weaving Destiny. There were some tense, almost heart breaking moments as well. The characters grew a lot in this installment and I love who these young people are becoming. They are strong, loyal and stand up for what they believe in, even if it isn’t always easy.Once again, my procrastination has paid off. Return to Eden was released in February of 2012 so I don’t have to wait to see what happens next. I definitely won’t be waiting as long to pick up the next book. Lesson learned. ;)