Secretly Sam (The October Trilogy, #2) - Heather Killough-Walden So I finally read Sam I Am and wasn’t surprised at all that I found another Heather Killough-Walden series to become enamored with. Then I read Secretly Sam and I’m officially hooked. Wow! Talk about a roller coaster ride. Just when you think you know where this book is going everything gets turned upside down.This is really a hard book to review. Mainly because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone. Logan is thrown for a loop in Secretly Sam and not in a good way. The supporting characters in the series are front and center in this book and have as much to do with the action as Sam, Donovan and Logan.The only bad part about this book is that I have to wait an entire year to find out what happens next. Yikes! Talk about cliff hangers. The perfect part about the wait is that I know what I’ll be reading next October. The October Trilogy is nothing if not the perfect Halloween read. If this doesn’t get you in the spooky, eery, Halloween holiday spirit, nothing will. Enjoy!