Feast of Fools - Rachel Caine I’ve been reading this series in spurts, but I may have to change my plan of attack with the rest of the Morganville Vampire. Each installment gets a little bit more involved, intense and it seems like each one ends in an even bigger cliff hanger than the last. Yikes!Feast of Fools was a true page turner. I honestly just picked it up to finish Volume 2, but once I started I literally couldn’t stop. There were so many twists and turns it was hard to keep up and just when I thought I had something or someone figured out everything changed. I love books that keep you on your toes and Morganville Vampires seems to deliver pretty much every time.There were some interesting new characters in Feast of Fools along with the familiar ones. One of my favorite things about this book was that we not only learned more about characters that we’ve met previously, but more than a few were shown in a totally different light. Just another way that Morganville Vampires keeps things fresh. Nothing is exactly what it seems – ever.I’ve been reading the Morganville Vampires series in Volumes and I think that I’ll continue to do it that way. They are short, fast reads but they are packed full of action, mystery and just enough romance to keep things interesting. Next up in Volume 3 is #5 Lord of Misrule and #6 Carpe Corpus. Guess what I just put on my wish list?