Something Witchy This Way Comes  - H.P. Mallory Ever finish the final book in a series and not be totally satisfied that it’s over? Not just that you’ll miss the characters and you don’t want to say goodbye. More like there’s a lot more story to be told and it didn’t come to a satisfying end. Yep, that’s how I felt when I flipped to the last page of Something Witchy This Way Comes.First, let me just say that I’m not bashing the book. Not by any means. I love this series and the characters are some of my favorites. I love Jolie’s ‘voice’ and HP Mallory’s writing style. I just didn’t feel like this book was the end of Jolie’s story. Unfortunately, I can’t go into detail as to why without giving too much away and I refuse to write a spoilery review so you’re just going to have to take my word for it. Lame, I know, but I don’t know how else to put it.As for the story itself, no complaints. It was everything I’d expect from a Jolie Wilkins book. There was mystery, action, humor, not a lot of romance, but it was there and a few surprises thrown in for good measure. There were some new characters thrown in and most mysteries were solved. The old characters were still present and did I mention there were surprises? ;) Yet, still, I wanted more. Oh well.In HP Mallory’s defense, she is going to begin a new series featuring one of the characters from this book. I can deal with that and I will follow the new series as well. Some of my reaction may also be just pouting on my part. I may not have been happy with the ending regardless of how it was handled. Mainly because I like these characters and this world so much. Yet, I just keep thinking that if I didn’t know that this was the final book in the Jolie Wilkins series before I started the book, I don’t think that I would have known it by the time I was finished. *sigh*