Marked - Elisabeth Naughton Okay, I just found a new series to follow. Here I was, just trolling around seeing what other people were reading on GoodReads and this one caught me eye. PR, Alpha Male, Greek Mythology…. what’s not to love? Throw in the fact that it was a freebie and I couldn’t resist. Now I’m hooked and there’s no turning back. *sigh*Theron was everything an Alpha male should be. Dark, dangerous, stubborn and not able to resist the power Casey had over him. Casey was a lost soul who never felt like she belonged anywhere. The connection between these two was strong and inevitable but the odds were totally against them. The basic premise is that each of the Argonauts has one true soul mate. The kicker is that it is their least likely choice, almost their true opposite. Given the fact that Theron has no respect for humans or half breeds it only stands to reason that his soul mate would be a human he was destined to destroy. A true gift from the Gods which sets up the perfect scenario, wouldn’t you say?The supporting characters were developed just enough to make you want to get to know them a lot better. So much so I can’t wait to get to the rest of their stories. These Argonauts, their women and the Gods their lives are ruled by made this book a hard one to put down.The world building was detailed and the characters didn’t get lost in the descriptions. Sometimes it seems like the main characters in the first book in a series get lost in all the set up for the series. I didn’t feel that way in Marked. There was a lot of ground covered but Theron and Casey were right there in the middle of all of it.The next book in the Eternal Guardians’ series is Entwined and it’s Zander’s book. I can’t say too much without slipping any spoilers in, but let’s just say his book should be extremely interesting and I’m already trying to track it down.