Immortal Rider - Larissa Ione Well, it took me long enough to start this series, but now that I’ve started there’s no turning back. The Lords of Deliverance have got me hooked. *sigh* I bet no one saw that one coming. I loved the story between Cara and Ares in Eternal Rider and I wondered how I was going to relate to Limos and Arik. They were introduced in the first book, but I didn’t feel a connection to either one of them. Larissa Ione took care of any doubt I had by the time I was finished with the second chapter. From that point on the action didn’t stop and neither did the forbidden heat between Arik and Limos. Once again, the main characters were in an impossible situation. As much as I wanted them to find their HEA, how could it possibly happen given the fact that Limos was promised to satan himself. And then there was Pestilence being his charming self. There was just no possible way that this could work out. All I’m going to say is that it’s a good thing that this story was driven by the imagination of Larissa Ione. There was plenty of action, drama, smexiness (and not only between Arik and Limos – just wait!) Not to mention the lies and secrets that surrounded just about everyone involved. Immortal Rider was definitely a page turner!As I read this one I realized that I needed to go back and read Larissa Ione’s Demonica Series. A lot of the supporting characters and the new Aegis allies to the Horsemen were first introduced there and although I don’t feel like I’m missing anything by not reading it first, I still want to get to know all those characters better. I’m thinking about picking it up before I continue with the Lords of Deliverance. However, Thanatos book is next and I’m not sure I can break away from the Horsemen just yet. Lethal Rider is sure to be another wild ride with the infamous Horsemen.