Spell Checked  (No Uncertain Logic, #1) - C.G. Powell This book turned into quite a wild ride. I wasn’t really sure where it was going at first, but it didn’t take me long to catch up. Mae and Beck were an interesting couple. Their ties to each other were unique and I loved the twists and turns that this tale took.Mae turned into quite the strong character. She took the revelations that she was faced with better than I would have. Her entire world was turned upside down, even without learning the entire story.As much as I wanted to dislike Beck for keeping things from Mae, I just couldn’t do it. His world was ripped apart too and there probably wasn’t a good way to handle it.The story, the mythology and the romance along with the friendships that evolved between all the characters was perfect. The best part is that this is a series and there is much more to come. Near the end a couple more revelations were made that only the readers were let in on. I can’t wait to see what happens next with the rest of the characters.