Vampire Love Story (Vampire Love Story, #1) - H.T. Night This is the first book that I’ve read by H.T. Night and I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. The premise sounded good and so I thought I’d give it a shot.There were things that I liked about Vampire Love Story and things that I didn’t. The main thing that I didn’t like was that the story seemed kind of disjointed at times. It was almost as if something was missing, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I think that basically I just wanted to know more.The fact that the story did get better as it went on intrigued me enough to want to continue the series. I think it may be one of those that both the author and the reader have to grow into. I’ve already picked up Werewolf Love Story so I can get a little bit background on Tommy, Josiah’s best friend. The descriptions of the rest of the books in the series make me want to pick the next few up. I’m hoping that it’s one of those series that gets better after the opener. The fact that even this one got better as it went gives me hope.