Cursed! (With Bonus Material!) - J.R. Rain,  Scott Nicholson Okay, after reading that synopsis and checking out the cover how could you not at least take a peek at Cursed? It may sound weird, but this paranormal murder mystery was a fun read. Who knew?Albert isn’t your typical male hero. He’s an alcoholic, adulterer, underachieving coward. But hey, what’s not to love? He finds out within a 24 hour period that the love of his life has been murdered, his hopefully soon to be ex-wife is crazier than even he suspected, he’s been cursed by a witch and he’s a father. Needless to say this book doesn’t slow down until the final page is turned. Also, I’m not sure if I have Scott Nicholson or J.R. Rain to thank for my floor crawling nightmares, but regardless, thank you. Thank you very much! o.OCursed was one of those books that had a little bit of everything. It only had a hint of romance, but that’s Okay. It had more than enough humor, mystery, action, suspense and danger (and yes, there was a gross factor too *shivers*) to keep me interested.Although this is the first book I’ve read by Scott Nicholson, I’ve several of J.R. Rain’s books, which brings me to my guilt factor confession. Looking back, I realized that this is the first of his books that I have reviewed. I guess that means it’s time for some more ‘Deja Vu’ reviews. It’s been a while – guess I’ll just have to force myself to re-read Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1), Vampire Moon (Vampire for Hire #2) and Dark Horse (Jim Knight Horse #1). *sigh* The sacrifices I make in the attempt to be a conscientious reader and reviewer. ;) Stay tuned!I read Cursed as the first boom in the Dark Spells 4-Book set. I’ll be picking these up one at a time. I’ve also downloaded a couple of them separately, so you’ll have to bare with me. I’ll try not to confuse you too much. ;)