Witchful Thinking (Jolie Wilkins, #3) - H.P. Mallory Yep, this has definitely turned into a love triangle book. I’ve denied it long enough and I have my definite pick for Jolie, but things happen *sigh* This is one of those books that I wish I could jump into and give all the characters a swift kick in the pants! Okay, you’ve heard enough of my ranting. I’ll continue with my review.Despite my frustration, I am still completely in love with this series. I can’t help it. There is just something about it that draws me in and won’t let go. I don’t know if it’s the chemistry between the characters, the snarky voice of Jolie or all of it rolled into one, but whatever it is – H.P. Mallory has me totally hooked.Witchful Thinking takes up almost exactly where Toil and Trouble left off. Jolie is mentally recovering from the battle and has to face her destiny whether she wants to or not. Rand is busy being Rand and Jolie has to decide if she should share the knowledge about their past that she gained while traveling back in time. Let’s just say that both Rand and Jolie end up making really poor decisions in this book that end up being the catalyst for the jaw dropping conclusion that we as readers are once again treated to.It seems like the more we find out the more mysteries are thrown at us. Maybe that’s what keeps my coming back for more. I just can’t stand not knowing what’s going to happen next and I also have honestly become emotionally invested in these characters. I want to know more about Mercedes and what she’s hiding, if anything. I want to find out if Sinjin is truly enamored with Jolie or if he has ulterior motives that drive him. I need to know what is really going through Rand’s mind and shake some sense into the big lug. Most of all, I want Jolie to find out who she really is, follow her heart and not take no for an answer. That’s a lot to ask from a work of fiction but I’m greedy. Sue me. ;)Needless to say, I will waste no time in picking up The Witch is Back. (Actually, as of the time that this review was written, I’ve already read it. Yikes!) Anyway, the ending of this one left me no choice other than to immediately download the next installment. Stay tuned for the next review. Trust me, you won’t have to wait long.