Until There Was You (Coming Home, #2) - Jessica Scott Until There Was You is the second book in Jessica Scott’s Coming Home Series. I have to be honest. After reading Because of You I was kind of disappointed that the second book wasn’t going to continue the story line with characters that were introduced in book 1. It didn’t take me long to get over my disappointment though. I found myself totally wrapped up in Claire and Evan’s story within the first couple of chapters.Claire and Evan couldn’t have been more different – at least on the surface. There was a reason why Evan worked strictly by the rules. It was his way of dealing with a part of him he could never forgive. It was also a part of him that he hid from everyone. Claire had her own secrets and fears. Watching the pair of them come to terms with their doubts, fight their own personal demons and find a way to compromise drove this story.One of the things that I have enjoyed the most about this series so far is the supporting characters. They have depth, personality and most of them have secrets of their own. The author gives readers a true sense of the sacrifice and dedication that these officers and service men and women experience. The books are worth reading for just that aspect, but Jessica treats us to so much more. There’s humor, action and romance coupled a with true sense of loyalty, family and friendship.The next book in the series goes back to the characters introduced in Because of You. Back to You is one that I’m really looking forward to ;)