Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) - Michelle Madow Fairy tale is the first thing that comes to mind after reading Remembrance. Even the story behind the making of the story is cool enough to make you want to read Michelle’s book. It was a sweet story that was worth the time to get lost in.I love the idea of reincarnation and Michelle weaves her story around this concept beautifully. Lizzie’s life seems perfect to everyone but her. She is obviously already questioning her relationship with her high school sweetheart before she even meets Drew, but after that meeting there is no turning back. If it weren’t for the fact that this is teen love that we are talking about I would have had a problem with Lizzie and Drew falling in love so soon. (You have to remember that I am the mother of 3 daughters and at one point I had 3 teenage girls living under one roof. Trust me, love comes and goes in a heart beat at that age.) That and the fact that their past lives were a force that neither one of them could fight.The push and pull between the Lizzie and Drew kept the story moving. Lizzie’s flashes into her past life made the reader just as curious as her about what was going on. It was hard not to get as frustrated as Lizzie about Drew’s behavior, but Michelle did a great job of using him to keep just enough mystery alive to pull you along to the end.The only complaint that I have about this book was that it ended too soon. I would have loved to have learned more. I can’t wait to see where Michelle takes us on her next literary journey.