Soul Weaver - Hailey Edwards The synopsis of Soul Weaver gives you a pretty good idea of the premise, but there is a lot more to the story than that. You probably guessed that though, right? I guess what I’m trying to say is that this is more than just a ‘Fallen Angel finds true love’ story.Nathaniel is part of a group of fallen angels whose soul purpose is to collect damned souls. As part of their punishment for falling, they get to hear all of the sins of the damned soul that they are ordered to collect. Not a job that I would want. His group has been together for a lifetime and among them are his brother and nephew. Taking souls isn’t Nathaniel’s only job. He’s also in charge of using those souls to weave the fiber on the wings of his fellow angels. Not only have Edwards’ angels fallen, they’ve also lost their feathers so without the soul cloth their wings would be useless. I found that aspect of the story fascinating. Everything about the world that Hailey Edwards created in Soul Weaver was brought to life with her flowing descriptions. It helped make this book a very enjoyable read.Chloe was a great character to get to know. She should have been totally broken, and in some ways she was. She had no family or close friends and she had completely shut herself off, traveling no farther than her bookstore and its upstairs apartment. During the course of the story she began to open up and the relationships that she formed were totally believable because of the cautiousness that she approached them with. The closeness between Nathaniel and Chloe was intense, even in the beginning, but it never seemed forced. There was just enough tension to make it fun.Parts of Soul Weaver were heartbreaking. Both characters stood to lose so much. The climax was nail biting and tragic, but perfect at the same time. I’m not sure if Edwards plans on continuing Chloe and Nathaniel’s story. The end was satisfying either way, but there are so many places a sequel could go.