My Soul to Lose - Rachel Vincent Well, this started the series off with a bang. There is no possible way to not continue reading once you get a taste of what Rachel Vincent inevitably has in store for readers in the Soul Screamers Series.Kaylee is a character that you automatically sympathize with. The scenario is set and you have no choice but to keep reading. This is a really quick read and easy to finish in one sitting. You get to know just a couple of the characters, but that’s enough. The author leaves you with just the right amount of mystery and suspense to make you want to pick up My Soul to Take with absolutely no hesitation. (Which would explain why I’m already half way through the first book in the series as I write this review.) *sigh*I’m not sure what took me so long to start this series, other than the fact that I have too many books to choose from at the moment. ;) I read My Soul to Lose in my copy of Soul Screamers – Volume 1. I decided to review each one separately to make it easier. If you don’t have the first two books and prequel in Volume 1 like me, and you decide to read My Soul to Lose, make sure you have My Soul to Take handy. Trust me, you’re going to want to take this advice. I can already tell that it just gets better and better.