Fairyland - J.L. Bryan Fairyland is the 4th book in J.L. Bryan’s Songs of Magic Series and each book draws the reader farther and farther into the world that the author has created.This book has the reader spending a lot more time in Faerie than any of the others before it. Bryan holds nothing back with his imaginative descriptions and takes readers on a tour of a world that is as amazingly beautiful as it is terrifying. This author’s Faerie is not a place that I would want to go to alone.I really like where the series is headed. Of course, that may have to do with all the quality time that Erin and Jason are FINALLY spending together. It’s more than that though. As silly as the story gets at times, there is still a lot of ‘meat’ to it. A lot of secrets are revealed. Some of them I saw coming and some of them I didn’t. There are also some alliances formed that should prove to be interesting. From where Fairyland ended, there is still a lot more to come. I can’t wait to see what J.L Bryan has in store for our band of characters next.