Muse - Janica L. Stoff I had heard absolutely nothing about this book until I received a request from the author asking me if I wanted to read it. Janica L. Stoff then sent me a paper back copy in exchange for an honest review. It took me a while to actually pick it up and get started. For that I am genuinely sorry because it was a refreshing read.I love paranormal and fantasy stories and I’m a sucker for anything that deals with mythology. Because of that, it should be no surprise that I liked Muse. Callie was one of nine descendants of the original Greek Muses. This generation marked the first time that all nine would be together. It also marked a time when an evil power would come to destroy them all.The story flowed well and the characters were fairly easy to relate to. At times the dialog switched a little between being casual and formal, but it wasn’t enough to distract the reader from the tale that Stoff has woven. I probably caught on to who the ‘bad’ guy was a little earlier than I was supposed to, but I could have just as easily have been wrong. It always keeps things interesting when the players switch back and forth. The pace was pretty quick, especially in the last chapters and I got to a point where I just had to know what was going to happen with these girls.There’s no mention of whether or not there will be a sequel to Muse, but from the way the book ends, I’d say that there is more in store for this group of friends.