Mating Call - Felicity E. Heaton Maybe 3 1/2.... ?I picked up Mating Call during a week when Felicity Heaton was offering several books free on Amazon. The first book in this series, In Heat, I really liked. This book just didn’t live up to the first book, which is sad, because I really, really wanted to like it.Okay, to be fair, I did like parts of Mating Call. Those parts were where the characters actually talked, interacted and their relationship developed. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a lot of that. Most of the book centered around one thing, sex.I know what you’re thinking, but honestly, it was too much. There just wasn’t enough story to support it. The first book was intense, emotional and the characters were likeable. In this book, even though it involved the same characters, it was hard to relate to any of them. There were still parts that I liked and if a third book is ever offered in this series, I will probably read it. Mainly because I really want to like the characters. They have potential, it’s just that this one seemed too forced.