Kamikaze - Moira Rogers It’s been a while since I’ve read any books by Moira Rogers. I love the Southern Arcana Series (Crux, Crossroads, Deadlock, Cipher.) I haven’t finished them or reviewed them all yet, but they are on my TBR list for sure. When I was perusing available freebies, how could I possibly turn this one down? Well, obviously I couldn’t. Just add it to my recently growing list of novella free reads. *sigh*Kamikazee is the first in Moira Rogers’ Last Call Series. Zoe and Connor don’t waste any time turning up the heat, but that doesn’t mean that’s all there is to this story. As usual, Moira Rogers brings a little more into the story and finds a way to make you feel for her characters, even in this short time span. The rest of the novellas in this series sound just as interesting, so I will be sure to check them out. There are several more free offerings available at www.MoiraRogers.com if you’d like to get a taste of some of the other series. Some of them are novellas that are tied to previous works, but they are marked well. Enjoy!