Her Dark Angel (Her Angel, #1) - Felicity E. Heaton Her Dark Angel was my first introduction to Felicity Heaton. It all started when I noticed that one of my Book Blogging Buddies reviewed one of her books. Since I never turn down a recommendation, even if it’s only in the form of a review, I decided to check her books out. Lucky me, Felicity had quite a few of her books offered as freebies. Who am I to turn down free? Even though this book wasn’t among the free offerings, it was bargain priced, so I decided to pick it up too. Needless to say, this is one of a few that I will be reviewing in the next couple of weeks. Given the fact that a lot of them, like this one, are novellas, I’m going through the offerings fairly quickly. ;)Her Dark Angel opens in Hell with Apollyon musing over all the reasons why he will never fall in love, especially with a human. Bet you can’t guess what happens next? LOL!Even though the inevitable happens, it’s not always the outcome, but the journey. Her Dark Angel is intense and full of passion but also tenderness. The characters were easy to have compassion for. I liked both Apollyon and Serenity. If I had one complaint, it would be that I wanted more, but that’s the nature of a novella. Since this is part of a series I’m hoping that the next book not only introduces new characters but also continues their story. Felicity Heaton’s Her Angel Series is one that I will definitely be keeping my eye on.