Hounded - Kevin Hearne I got this book just in time for the Kiss Me, I’m Irish Read-a-Long. To be honest, I got it before certain book bullies, who I will not name, had a chance to ‘hound’ me into reading it. ;) I’m not sure what I expected from Hounded, but whatever it was, it totally exceeded those expectations. Just what I needed… another series and character to get hooked on. *sigh*I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the book when I first started it. It didn’t take long though for it to grab my attention and not let go. It’s a smart, funny read with a lot of mythology and paranormal elements. Atticus is a character that you learn to not only like, but respect. He wasn’t pure and perfect, what fun would that be? He was kind, compassionate, honest and loyal. The perfect druid to have on your side – and a lethal foe.Although Atticus was fantastic in Hounded, I have to confess that my favorite character in this book was Oberon. Kevin Hearne did a brilliant job of bringing out his personality through his conversations with Atticus. I loved their interactions and loyalty to one another. His honest comments were refreshing and exactly what you would expect from a dog.The action was pretty much non-stop and because Atticus seems to have a knack for not staying out of trouble, I’m sure the rest of the series will follow suit. Hexed is the next book in the series, followed by Hammered and the soon to be released Tricked. I, for one, can’t wait to see what adventure or trouble Atticus and Oberon stumble into.