Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison What a book to begin my Bout-of-Books 3.0 week! I don’t even know where to start with this one, but I promised myself I would write reviews as I read as part of my goals, so here it goes.I’m not exactly sure what I expected from this book, but I got much more than I bargained for. To be honest, I still wasn’t sure when I started reading it. I couldn’t quite wrap my head around why Pia would just accept her fate without a fight. Her character seemed much stronger than her actions. Then, I got to know more about her, the world she was living in and Dragos and suddenly it all just clicked. Once that happened, there was absolutely no questioning any aspect of the story. From that point on, it was amazing. It drew me in and didn’t let go until the very last page… and then I wanted more!One of the things I really liked about Dragon Bound was the humor. There were some really great ‘laugh-out-loud’ moments in this book. I love it when that happens. It’s even better when it comes out in characters when it’s least expected.Dragos was a ruthless character, yet his love for Pia turned him into someone not even those closest to him recognized. Pia tried to fight her need for Dragos’ love because she didn’t think it was a possibility. The supporting characters had depth and Dragos’ ‘family’ was loyal and sometimes knew him better than he knew himself. There was plenty of action and, like I mentioned before, some really funny moments. I haven’t even mentioned the hot and steamy scenes though, and yes, there were plenty. For all of these reason, I really didn’t want this book to end. Thea Harrison could have tacked on another hundred pages and I would have been totally happy. My only consolation when I finished was that I’m sure that Pia and Dragos story isn’t over, and that is a very good thing.There was so much to love about Dragon Bound, but I’m going to stop before I give something away. You’ll just have to read the book and experience it for yourself. As soon as my Bout-of-Books reading frenzy is over, I’ll be picking up the next book in the series, Storm’s Heart. I owe my Book Bully Buds a huge THANK YOU for suggesting I start this series.