Forged in Fire - Trish McCallan Turns out Navy SEALS make the perfect Alpha male. Who knew? Evidently Trish McCallan did and she has used that knowledge to her full advantage and her lucky readers get to reap the benefits.Forged in Fire starts out with a bang and barely gives you time to catch your breath until the next climax hits. It is definitely not a dull read. The bad guys just don’t give up in this one, even when you think they’ve been beat. Combine that with the fact that Zane has to try to convince Beth that they are a destined couple and you have the ideal action packed romance. What more could you want?How about loyal friends and family, a hard nosed boss, tragedy and heart break? Somehow McCallan managed to squeeze all of that into this tidy little package that still leaves you wanting more. Whew!The only complaint that I have about this book is that I want to know more. Since this is part of a series, I have no doubt that we’ll get answers to a lot of the unanswered questions in the following books. Let’s hope so, because there was still a lot of unsolved mystery at the end of Forged in Fire. I can’t wait to see what happens next.