Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3) - Megg Jensen Severed is the final book in Megg Jensen’s Cloud Profit Trilogy. I was sorry to see it end, but Megg managed to bring Reychel’s story to a satisfying close.I love the Dystopian world that Megg has created for her cast of characters in her Cloud Profit Trilogy. Everything is so intertwined and unique. It was an easy world to get lost in. I don’t think it’s a world I would want to live in, but not many Dystopian worlds are.Each of Jensen’s characters are strong in their own way. Reychel is probably the most powerful of all, yet she sees herself as the weakest. She has a strong sense of right and wrong and won’t let anyone stand in her way to do what she feels is right. It doesn’t always work to her advantage, but she is also strong enough to live with the consequences of those decisions and move on. The bad guys are really, really bad. Ace is the perfect balance for Krissin and Johna tries to keep everyone on track. There are also some surprising alliances in Severed.The love that Mark and Reychel share is written beautifully. Their love keeps them going and fighting even when the odds are totally against them. There were times that I wasn’t sure how they were going to get past everything that they were up against. The characters didn’t come through Severed unscathed, but I didn’t expect them to. The hardest battle fought by Reychel in Severed was internal and in the end she came to the only solution she could. I hope other readers enjoy the journey through this trilogy as much as I did. I can’t wait to see what Megg Jensen has in store for us next.