Always, Angel - Heather Killough-Walden I was introduced to Heather’s writing through her Big Bad Wolf series. Although I was sad to find out that The Hunt marked the end of that series, I was thrilled to find out that she had another series in the works. Always Angel was the perfect introduction to what promises to be another amazing series.In Always Angel you are introduced to the premise of the series. You also get a glimpse into the world Heather has created. Although the series is about Angles, there are also lots of other supernatural beings that will all be part of the drama. Looks like it’s going to be hard in some cases to tell the good guys from the bad. That’s okay, because Heather is great at making us fall in love with characters we were sure we were supposed to hate. Her descriptions and ability to bring out minor details were illustrated beautifully in Always Angel, which makes it the perfect short read for someone who would like an introduction to her writing style. I was already hooked on her writing and it made me really anxious to get my hands on the first book in the series, Avenger’s Angel. The little taste at the end of the novella just wasn’t enough. ;)