That Voodoo You Do (That Old Black Magic, #1) - Jodi Redford I've been looking at this book for a while. I'm not sure what the hesitation was. I love PA romance and I'm not afraid of books that are heavy on romance. It wasn't the zombies either, even though this was my first zombie book. I just hadn't gotten to that particular group of undead yet. Whatever the reason, I can now call myself a Jodi Redford fan and there is no turning back.The story revolves around Jemma and Griff. For the record, those of you who get totally frustrated when characters are forced by authors to go through chapters of sexual tension before they are allowed to experience the good stuff - Jodi will be your hero. When the opening line of a book is: "Griffin Trudeau didn't know it yet, but he was about to have his bones jumped" you can pretty much guarantee there will be no waiting. As much fun as all those steamy and sometimes even tender scenes were, that wasn't all there was to this story.I found myself getting lost in Jodi's writing. It flowed from one voice to the other and the characters were fun. Griff and Jemma were a great couple. Logan was a mess (in a fun and sexy way), the other coven witches were adorable in their own quirky way and the bad guys in this one were really evil and nasty. Pretty much something for everyone. There was a lot of action and a lot of background that made you never question what was happening.I guess if I had to have one complaint it would only be that it ended too soon. Things were tied up almost too nice and neat at the end. I don't want to give anything away, so I'm not going to say much more. That may be my observation just because I had so much fun reading it I wasn't ready for it to end. Never fear though, there are two more books already out in the That Old Black Magic series and I'm sure I will be checking out the others soon.