Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost Cat and Bones just keep getting better and better. I can say that even though through most of this book I was either so furious with them I wanted to shake them and lock them in a room together until they straightened everything out or I was crying right along with them through their broken hearts. This one was an emotional roller coaster! Let me just say, I love roller coasters!There was a lot going on beyond the Cat and Bones turmoil in Destined for an Early Grave. Cat learned a lot about herself and made some important decisions. We saw a lot more of Vlad, which is a very good thing. ;) Spade was as witty as ever and had some snarky dialogue that was just dry enough to be beyond funny. (Evidently he's not a big country music fan ;) Mencheres proved to have even more secrets (is anyone really surprised by that?) Finally Gregor was one of the scariest bad guys we've been introduced to yet. There wasn't a lot of breathing time in Destined for an Early Grave - there also wasn't a lot of Cat and Bones time either. It was sad, but necessary to get them where they needed to be.Even though it was gut wrenching, I don't think I would have changed a thing. The turmoil made the good parts just that much better. Even though I can't wait to see where Cat and Bones end up next, I'm going to take a side trip with the first book in the Night Huntress World series, First Drop of Crimson. A side trip with Spade will probably be well worth the ride.