One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost OK, I’ll admit it. I am totally hooked on Bones and Cat. It’s been a long time since I read through a book this fast. I currently have books 3-6 ready and waiting. I’m not saying that I will read them all at once, but it is tempting. One Foot in the Grave opens 4 years after Halfway to the Grave ends. At first I was kind of dismayed that Cat and Bones had stayed apart that long, but as the story unfolded it made sense. Their commitment and love for each other wouldn’t have meant nearly as much if it would only have been a few months. It gave Cat time to prove herself to her team of agents and to establish herself. It also gave Bones and Cat plenty of time to be totally miserable, which made for a perfect reunion. One Foot in the Grave introduced some new characters and gave some interesting depth to familiar ones. There was plenty of action, mystery and the sexual tension between Cat and Bones to keep you turning pages and making you not want to put it down until you find out what happens next. I’m not going to say much more because I don’t want to give anything away. There are a few unexpected twists and turns from beginning to end, but I want you to discover them for yourselves. If you haven’t been introduced to Cat and Bones yet, grab Halfway to the Grave and get ready to be hooked right along with me.