Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick This is one of those books that I almost didn’t read. I made the mistake of reading a couple reviews that were less than great and decided that maybe it wasn’t worth the read. I really need to stop doing that. Somebody please remind me to stop doing that! After having a few people I trusted tell me I should read it, I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did.Hush, Hush is the first angel story I’ve read, and I now have a new paranormal love. Nora is a great female lead. She is smart, strong and her own person. She calls her life before she met Patch “normal” but it really wasn’t. She barely saw her mother, she had lost her father violently and she was still recovering. Her feelings and confusion over Patch just added to the mix. Patch was the perfect mysterious hero/bad guy. Through most of the story you are as lost as Nora when it comes to Patch’s intentions. The only aspect of the story I didn’t like was Nora’s friendship with Vee. I guess opposites attract even as far as friendships go, but I just found Vee annoying and Nora too forgiving. Just my opinion.I love the concept of fallen angels that Becca has written. Who wouldn’t want a guardian angel of their very own? Patch’s fall also makes him more human, vulnerable and lovable. Every good guy has to have a bad streak right? I can’t wait to read Crescendo and lucky me won a copy this weekend! Actually I won Hush, Hush and Crescendo so I get to give one of my copies away so someone else can get lost in Nora and Patch’s story.