Sleepers - Megg Jensen I read Sleepers after Megg Jensen’s offer to give ebooks to anyone who would be willing to give reviews on their blogs. Honestly, I would have read it anyway. After reading Anathema and Oubliette, I had already fallen in love with Megg’s style of writing and knew about the amazing worlds she could create. Trust me, Sleepers did not disappoint.The main character, Lianne, is a strong female character who is totally unaware of who she really is. The book starts with an execution and the action and intrigue comes no where near stopping, or even attempting to slow down there. Megg’s gift for keeping readers on the edge of their seat is put to good use in this first book in her Swarm Trilogy. In a very short amount of time, Lianne must come to terms with who and what she is, who she can and cannot trust and try to get a handle on her heart, mind and body all at the same time.The world that Megg creates is believable and the reader is drawn into the drama and heartbreak right along with Lianne. There are several supporting characters in this story that are well developed and quite a few twists, turns and surprises that you will have to read to believe.I read this one in less than 24 hours. It didn’t seem overly short to me, but I wasn’t ready for it to end and I can’t wait for the next installment. At this point I’m not sure whether I am looking forward more to the continuation of The Cloud Profit Trilogy or the Swarm Trilogy. Hopefully Megg won’t make us wait long for either one.