Bone Dressing (Bone Dressing #1) - Michelle I. Brooks This was a book that was hard to put down. The action and the intense feelings of Syd put you right in the middle of the action. There are few authors that have actually wrapped me up in their description so much that I have actually cried right along with the main character, and this is one of them.After reading Michelle's bio, I knew I had to read this book. Her dead on sense of humor was too good to resist and this book didn't disappoint.The only reason that Bone Dressing didn't get 5 stars from me was because at times I found myself lost - kind of like I was missing something important. It may have been just me, and I will read the book again to make sure. It wasn't enough to distract from the reading or not want to continue following Syd and her new companions in their next adventure. If you like YA fantasy written with vivid descriptions and a wonderful sense of humor, don't miss this story.Can't wait until the next installment!