Kidnapped Cowboy - Lindsey Brookes I received Kidnapped Cowboy in exchange for a fair and honest review. I’m not exactly sure what to say about this one. It wasn’t bad. It was kind of cute, actually. It just didn’t grab me.Caitlin was desperate to save the camp, which is why she kidnapped Dalton to begin with. The series that events that happened after the kidnapping just kind of happened. To be fair, I think it was just me and that contemporary romance thing bogging me down. Brandon was the bad guy in Kidnapped Cowboy, but he really wasn’t all that bad. His business associate was someone easy to hate, but then that conflict was also taken care of easily….hmmm…I think I just wanted more. More romance, more conflict, more real interaction with the kids at the retreat, just more. There were sweet moments and funny moments and even a couple of heart breaking and tension filled moments but they were fleeting. And… I just may not have been in the mood for a easy, no conflict romance.So, if you’re in the mood for a sweet cowboy story that is a quick read that comes to a satisfying end with a very comfortable HEA, then Kidnapped Cowboy would make a great summer read.