The House on Hundred Hill - Jemima Valentino,  Philip Ellis From the description, I wasn’t really sure about this book. I’m a sucker for PA romance, you can tell that from the books on my review list. I’m not, however, a big fan of sex being the central and driving theme in a book. I want emotion, mystery, action or characters to drive the story. I’m glad that I gave The House on Hundred Hill a chance, because it delivered.This was a short read. I received it in PDF form from the author and it was only 118 pages. Yet those 118 pages delivered an action packed and emotional story. Since the story was so short, I don’t want to take a chance on giving a whole lot away. I will say that there’s much more to Jessica and her draw to Draven and Nate than meets the eye. There is a lot of mythology and ancient history covered in this short read that drew me in. It is a great fallen angel story that is sure to keep you turning pages until the end that will catch you totally off guard.This book probably isn’t for everyone though and it is definitely an adult read. Just need to throw that warning out there because I don’t want to offend anyone.