Nomad

Nomad - J.L. Bryan I received Nomad in exchange for a fair and honest review Nomad was nothing like I expected it to be. I’ve come to realize that that is the norm for any book written by J.L.Bryan. For the record, I love the unexpected. This was a book that required every bit of your attention. Not only the world building, but the entire concept was complex. Raven was not only from the future, it was a very dark future. It was a future that she wanted to change, but first she had to put the pieces of her past back together.I really liked this character. She was strong, determined, smart and sincere. She was also witty and resourceful. As female leads go, Raven pretty much nailed it.The author took two very complex themes (time travel and dystopian) and melded them together into an amazing story. There was also plenty of action, humor, romance and heartbreak. Yeah, I really didn’t expect that….There’s also a lot I can’t say because I don’t want to give anything away, so I apologize in advance for being vague. You’ll thank me later, honest. Just know that this journey through time is well worth the trip and it has everything you’ve come to expect from this author and more. And if by chance this will be your first experience with a J.L. Bryan book, it’s a very good place to start.